Saturday, September 14, 2013

Liebster Award!

Wow, suddenly I was nominated for the Liebster Award by a blogger I didn't even know about. #thatfeeling ! 
Thank you so much, Daniela
There are so many awesome things about the nomination, but one of them is that it lead me to discover several really good blogs. 

The rules are as following: 
1. Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
2. Choose five bloggers with under 200 followers to pass this award to link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for your chosen bloggers.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the nomination.
5. No tag backs.


So here are the questions I got and my answer to them: 

1. What do you love about blogging?
I love how it is a way to motivate myself to write better, take better photos, and to do something with any creative idea I have. 

2. What do you dislike about blogging?
I'm quite strict with myself and always put up rules that I have to follow. When blogging I make rules like "Meatless Monday" every week, post at least once every weekday etc. Sometimes I'm not very motivated to write the post I need for that day. But then just posting a photo can be the solution, and the next day I'm feeling better again. 

3. One trend that you absolutely love and one that you hate?
Oh, difficult question since I immediately think about fashion and I in no way am a fashionista or actually really interested in fashion at all. But then I realized that a trend can be anything. One trend I really like, is that buying second hand isn't just for poor people anymore. It is ok to make a conscious choice of thinking more about the environment and less about what is brand new and shiny. 
The trend I hate? UGGs. I really  hate those things that some people call shoes. They are ugly. They are not shoes. They don't deserve to be called shoes. They are just things to put on your feet that look silly. 

4. One piece of jewellery that you don't leave the house without?
My engagement ring and my wedding band. I feel naked without them! 

5. On your nails, dark, bright or pale nail polish?
Oh, that varies. But I think the nail polish I use the most often is Essie Mademoiselle, so I guess the answer will be pale. 

6. Do you have any pets? 
No, but we babysit my mother's dog relatively often. 

7. What is the one little thing that gets on your nerves?
People that wants to help in the kitchen and then use hours to chop the vegetables because they have no clue how to use a knife. I then really prefer just chopping them myself. 

8. If you could change one thing in your life with a snap of your fingers, what would that be?
I'm really happy with my life and can't really think of anything I'd like to change. Maybe I'd swap some of the crappy pair of shoes I've bought in my time for one or two pairs of Louboutins? 

9. Favourite dish and dessert?
I don't really think there is a specific dish I would say is my favorite no matter what, it all depends on the setting I do however love pizza with garlic, onion, parma ham, mushrooms and artichokes. 
I'd rather have a good cheese plate than dessert.. 

10. Favourite type of music?
Indie rock.

11. Favourite book/author?
I've already declared my love for JK Rowling and Harry Potter here on the blog. 
I also adore Le petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. 


So what are the questions I want answered? 
1. What was the main motivation for you to start blogging? 
2. What blog post are you especially proud of?
3. What blog post are you now almost a little embarrassed having posted?  
4. What do you serve the first time you invite your date for dinner at your place? 
5. Chocolate or vanilla?
6. Do you remember what was the first book you bought for your own money? And why did you choose that book? 
7.What's your favorite holiday?
8. Describe how a blog post is usually written by you (I want to know the whole process). 
9. Your favorite color? 
10. What beauty product can't you live without? 
11. Describe yourself with 3 words. 

And the nominees are:
Illyanna @ Illyanna Fox
Erin @ Rice & Beans


4 comments:

  1. this is a fun way to get to know you better! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    LOVED your answers! It was really nice to get to know you a bit more. And we totally agree on a few things. #uggs #louboutins #j.k.rowling :)

    And what fantastic questions!

    Really keep up the good work, we're an amazing blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marit!

    I love Harry Potter! However, I do like UGGS.. not as a fashion statement.. more for my feet at home so my socks don't get dirty! hahaha

    I answered your liebster award! :) Thanks for nominating me!!

    xxx

    Thia @ The Tale Thief

    ReplyDelete

|