Monday, August 12, 2013

Samsung NX1000

I'm a not at all an experienced photographer. Truth to be told, I bought my first non-compact camera this summer. My husband and I were debating what kind of camera to buy, but when we saw the Samsung NX1000 I fell in love. It is so light and so small it fits in all my handbags, and the reviews were favorable.
Our Samsung NX1000
I still don't have a clue about photography, but I love playing with my new camera.
Industrial building in Odda, Norway.
f/5.6, 1/205 sec, ISO 100, all colors but blue desaturated
All photos on my blog are taken by me, unless something else is stated. And most of them will be taken with my Samsung.
Convent garden at Westminster Abbey
f/5.6, 1/320 sec, ISO 200
I am starting to understand the aperture values and the shutter speed, but I'd like to get a better grip how to play with the depth of field.
Norwegian nature
f/5.6, 1/160 sec, ISO 800
So far I've only been using the lens that came with the camera (20-50 mm), but I'm thinking I will want at least two more lenses. I wish welcome any input on what lenses to buy, or how I otherwise can become a better photographer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

|